Mountain Valley Hospice is looking to expand its Interdisciplinary Team to serve patients in Fulton, Montgomery, Hamilton and Saratoga Counties. We are currently seeking an RN Hospice Home Care Team Leader who will be responsible for supporting the planning, coordination, and implementation of patient care. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Collaborate with Director of Clinical Services regarding new patient assignments, staff visits, and scheduling.
- Intake referrals for admission process.
- Mentor staff during field visits, providing clinical support, medical record review, and feedback.
- Collaborate with Home Health Aide Scheduler regarding assignments.
- Collaborate with local agencies providing patient/family care in coordination with all care services.
- Handle site preceptor activities for all levels of care.
- Participate in IDT care planning activities.
- Must have a current RN license in the state of New York.
- 2+ years of work experience in a hospice, home-care, or long-term care environment is required.
- Management experience is highly preferred.
- Strong computer, phone, and organizational skills required.
- Valid New York driver’s license is required for transportation.
- Must be able to manage audits and LPN charts required.
- Any further hospice and/or nursing certifications are a plus.